EBSCO Icon and Overview
EBSCO eBook collection offers full text titles with unlimited access designed specifically to support a quality learning experience for K-12 students across all academic subjects from History, to Language and Literature, to Science & Technology.
Getting Started and Troubleshooting Resources
The following FAQs include links to tutorials and other helpful resources to assist you with accessing EBSCO eBooks on Windows, Mac, Android, and Apple (iOS) devices.
- EBSCO eBooks Getting Started and Troubleshooting for Windows PC Users
- EBSCO eBooks Getting Started and Troubleshooting for Mac Users
- EBSCO eBooks Getting Started and Troubleshooting for Android Devices
- EBSCO eBooks Getting Started and Troubleshooting for Apple Devices
- Downloading EBSCO ebooks
How to Access EBSCO ebook collection
Access EBSCO eBook collection 24/7 through the ON BOCES Media Catalog!
Video Tutorials Below:
Linking EBSCO account to Google Print Guide
EBSCO Support Center
Need help preparing for an upcoming training of your users or librarians on EBSCO eBooks? Our video tutorials provide audio narration with matching text to guide users on how to use the database.
- Searching EBSCO eBooks
- Reading EBSCO eBooks
- Downloading EBSCO eBooks
- Downloading EBSCO eBooks to your Mobile Device
- Exporting EBSCO eBooks pages to Google Drive
- eBook and Audiobook Administration using EBSCOadmin - Tutorial
- EBSCO eBooks - Adding EBSCOhost to GOBI and Your Approval Plan Profile