- Body person for employer that maintains his own vehicles.
- Painter (auto, truck, boat and trailers).
- Body person in dealer service department.
- body person in repair shop.
- An appraiser for an insurance company (requires years of experience).
- Shop supervisor.
- Owner of body repair business.
- Trimmer and installer.
- Service Manager (requires years of service).
- Glass and/or lock specialist.
- Manufacturer goods painter (industrial).
The Career and Technical Educational Centers provide job placement assistance for all students enrolled in this program.