Instructional Services provides effective instructional support in a multitude of ways to students and staff from component districts and the BOCES centers.
Leadership and assistance is offered through various advisory councils in identifying and implementing staff development programs, curriculum development projects and student programs.
Direction is provided for the following services:
- Arts in Education Program
- Center for School Improvement and Professional Development
- Central Printing
- Child Abuse Identification & Reporting Course
- Coaching Registration Service
- Computer Support Services
- Curriculum Development
- DASA Certification Workshop
- Distance Learning
- Driving School
- Home/Hospital Teaching Service
- Literacy Initiatives
- Material Distribution
- Model Schools
- Public Relations and Multimedia Services
- Reading Recovery Service
- Regional Summer School
- SAVE Certification Workshop
- School Library System
Detailed information on each of these services can be found by selecting the program listed on the left.
Michael Weyrauch, Ed.D., Director
CTE and Instructional Services
716-731-6800, ext: 4447
Candi Curry, Secretary
Instructional & Technology Services
716-731-6800, ext: 3761
For a complete staff directory, please click on the file link below.