Multiply Disabled Program
Orleans/Niagara BOCES operates several sites for our multiply disabled children in elementary, middle and high school.
- We have sites in Medina, Newfane, North Tonawanda, and Niagara Wheatfield.
- We concentrate on Life Skills for independent living.
- Our child-centered programs focus on the child's strengths. In other words, it is about what a child can do, not what they can't do.
- Community Experiences are a key component for developing socialization and employment skills.
- We host several events such as the Hoe Down, Luau, International Day and the Prom.
- Assistive Technology is a key component as are expert related services such as Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Vision and Hearing services and Counseling.