3181 Saunders Settlement Road - Sanborn
Principal: Amanda Bennett
Assistant Principal: Michelle Kulbago
Phone: (716) 731-6800, ext: 4480
The Niagara Academy is a unique school dedicated to meeting the needs of a diverse population. Student referrals are received from schools in Orleans, Niagara and Erie counties. We are committed to providing a caring and supportive environment that enhances the academic, social, emotional and vocational skills of our students.
- We offer a comprehensive Regents program for seventh - twelfth graders.
- We present ongoing professional development to staff in instruction and curriculum to meet New York State standards.
- Students benefit for a variety of electives, a computer lab, a library media center, service learning opportunities and vocational classes at the Niagara Career and Technical Education Center.
- Students have access to group and individual counseling and a social worker serves as a liaison to community agencies and courts.
- Consultation and collaboration with families are an integral part of the program.
From the initial referral on through graduation, Niagara Academy strives to respect the dignity and individuality of each student and family. Our success is measured by the ability of our students to become responsible citizens and valued members of society.